The USSMA has been in communication with our medical directors during this pandemic and also many of the race directors. We all agree that we’d love to see races happen this season and are all hoping for the best.
With the situation changing ongoing, we are here to help communicate and facilitate, but the individual races will make their own decisions whether to hold races or not. There are many factors they will be working through, such as resort access and guidelines and state and local health regulations and guidelines.
We are positive there will be racing this season! Let’s all be patient and await race director information, which we imagine will be ongoing up to race dates.
ISMF COVID-19 info: http://www.ismf-ski.org/webpages/competitions/covid-19/
Be safe and stay healthy!