- Event Time 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Event Start Date December 1, 2018
- Event Location 2861 Eldora Ski Rd #140
The 2017 National Cup Race, Indian Peaks Revenge, will take place at Eldora Mt. Resort on Friday, December 1st & Saturday, December 2nd.
Friday, November 30th
- 4-6 pm demo, clinics
- 6 pm Vertical Challenge Race (bottom to highest point on Eldora). Fastest time wins.
Saturday, December 1st
- 10 am Individual Race – Traditional format 2500 to 4000ft vert ski-mountaineering race
- On-going demos throughout the day.
- 3:30pm Sprint Race – Sprint-style short race on single run. Very spectator friendly. 5-min-long race format.
The Eldora Indian Peaks Revenge which will strive to incorporate backcountry skiing and skinning into a ski mountaineering race.
If you’re an expert skier and can perform a kick-turn on a steep slope you’ll have a great day of ski racing. The Sport course is always a great option (and recommended) for first-timers.
– 6 PM START, late registration, number pick-up below Eldora’s Timber Lodge next to Group Sales on FRIDAY at 4PM to 5:30PM for the VERTICAL RACE.
– 10 AM START, Individual Race, late registration, number pick-up below Eldora’s Timber Lodge next to Group Sales at 8 – 9:30 AM for the INDIVIDUAL RACE.
– 4 PM START, Sprint Race, late registration, number pick-up below Eldora’s Timber Lodge next to Group Sales at 2 – 3:30 PM for SPRINT RACE.
– The INDIVIDUAL SPORT/RECREATION course will be approximately 2,500 ft., the RACE COURSE 4,500+.