The USSMA is pleased to publish the Points and Rankings System. The USSMA Points List is based on the ISMF World Cup Point classification as outlined in Section 2.1 of the “ISMF Sporting and Ranking Rules”. The goal of the Points List is to provide an accurate measurement tool for competitors’ results.
The points and ranking system is described in the USSMA POINTS RULES.
Point List Purpose:
- To rank competitors according to their performances.
- To ensure events are rated accordingly (HC-2) to the quality of the course and competitors entered, thereby providing a uniform ranking system for all results within USSMA events.
- To encourage competitors to compete in an as many USSMA events as possible.
- To encourage event promoters to improve quality of their course.
All competitors will be REQUIRED to obtain a USSMA license. Membership license’s are available to purchase online. The license is used to identify you as a racer and will be required on registrations for events if you are in the race/elite category. In future years a fee may be required to help pay for the administering of the points system and licenses.
2018/2019 USSMA Points Races
- Indian Peaks (Eldora)
- ABasin US Qualifier -Pan American Cup
- Heathen Challenge
- Power of Four (Aspen)
Category 1 Races
- Wolf Creek
Category 2 Races
- The Beast (Berkshire East)
- The Sun (Bromley)
- The Magic (Magic Mtn)
- The Bolt (Greylock)
- Something Bigger (Sunday River)
- Middlebury Bowl
- Cody’s Challenge
Current Season Points Results:
Past Points Results: